Jivan Ayurveda - Online Ayurvedic Products in India
Jivan Ayurveda began in the year 1975 with a vision to enhance the quality of life of people through ayurvedic medication and supplements in India. At Jivan Ayurveda, we strive dedicatedly to ensure that the Ayurvedic supplement needs of our customer are fulfilled with 100% genuine products with guaranteed authenticity.
Monday, 21 February 2022
Sunday, 20 February 2022
रात भर जमकर पेलना है तो ये खा लो, बीवी की फाड़ दोगे || ek tukda kafi ha...
रात भर जमकर पेलना है तो ये खा लो, बीवी की फाड़ दोगे || ek tukda kafi hai biwi ke liye
सेक्स पावर बढ़ाने के 20 आसान घरेलू नुस्खे (20 Easy Home Remedies To Increase Sex Power)
1) लहसुन को सेक्स शक्ति बढ़ाने और सेक्स संबंधी कमज़ोरी को दूर करने में बहुत उपयोगी माना जाता है. लहसुन की दो-तीन कलियां रोज़ाना खाने से सेक्स क्षमता बढ़ती है.
2) प्याज़ सेक्स शक्ति बढ़ाने में काफ़ी सहायक है, ख़ासतौर से सफ़ेद प्याज़. जिन्हें सेक्स संबंधी कोई भी कमज़ोरी हो, उन्हें प्याज़ का सेवन करना चाहिए. इसके लिए 6 मि.ली. प्याज़ का रस, 3 ग्राम घी और ढाई चम्मच शहद एक साथ मिलाकर रोज़ सुबह-शाम पीकर ऊपर से शक्कर मिला हुआ दूध पीएं. यह प्रयोग 2-3 महीनों तक करने से वीर्य में वृद्धि होती है और सेक्स शक्ति बढ़ती है.
3) दिन में दो बार जामुन खाने से भी काफ़ी फ़ायदा होता है.
4) 200 मि.ली. गाय के दूध में एक चम्मच शहद मिलाकर पीने से वीर्य की कमी पूरी होती है.
5) 15 ग्राम सफ़ेद मूसली की जड़ को 1 कप दूध में उबालकर दिन में दो बार लें. इसके नियमित सेवन से नपुंसकता और शीघ्रपतन से छुटकारा मिलता है.
6) सेक्स इच्छा बढ़ाने के लिए 150 ग्राम गाजर को काटकर हाफ बॉयल्ड अंडा और 1 टेबलस्पून शहद मिलाकर दो महीने तक दिन में एक बार खाएं.
7) सर्दी के मौसम में सुबह दो-तीन खजूर को घी में भूनकर नियमित रूप से खाएं.
8) 1 ग्राम जायफल का चूर्ण सुबह ताज़े पानी के साथ लेने से सेक्स क्षमता बढ़ती है.
9) सेक्स शक्ति को बढ़ाने के लिए रोज़ाना 100 ग्राम छुहारे खाएं.
10) कूटे हुए छुहारे, बादाम, पिस्ता व बेल फल के बीज को समान मात्रा में मिलाकर खाने से भी सेक्स संबंधी कमज़ोरी दूर होती है.
Friday, 17 September 2021
How men can improve their sexual performance
Many men are interested in enhancing their own and their partners’ pleasure and satisfaction during sex.
However, focusing on sexual performance can lead to anxiety. A set of simple lifestyle changes can help to:
- reduce anxiety
- improve erectile dysfunction
- enhance relationships with sexual partners
- increase stamina
These changes can make sex more enjoyable and satisfying for everyone involved.
It is important to note that worrying about getting and maintaining erections is often a key factor in performance anxiety.
The following methods can help to reduce erectile dysfunction, increase stamina, and improve the overall quality of sex:
1. Focus on foreplay
Some men believe that penetration is the most important, even the defining part of sex.
However, many who experience erectile dysfunction may be heartened to learn that they do not need an erection to please their partners. In fact, erectile dysfunction can even be an incentive to try new strategies that work better for their partner.
Foreplay can include touching, kissing, and oral sex. Making foreplay last can improve the sexual experience for everyone involved.
Foreplay may be especially important for women. A 2017 study found that very few women — around 18 percent — experience an orgasm from intercourse alone. According to the same findings, 36.6 percent of women said that clitoral stimulation was necessary for orgasm during intercourse.
2. Try the start-stop technique
Men who want to last longer during intercourse can try the
To use this technique, stop sexual activity every time ejaculation feels imminent. Breathe deeply and start again slowly, then stop to delay ejaculation for as long as desirable.
This method can train the body to hold off ejaculation and help a man to feel more comfortable with not ejaculating, even during intense sexual activity.
3. Try something new
Sexual pleasure thrives in an environment of passion and excitement.
If a person has been with one partner for a long time, sex can begin to feel routine, and it may seem increasingly difficult to feel excited, remain focused, or please the partner.
It may help to try a new sexual activity or position or to have sex in a different location. Also, talking about sexual fantasies can make sex more exciting.
In addition, it can help to do something new with a partner outside the bedroom, such as:
This can help people to feel more connected, and the excitement of the new activity can carry into the bedroom.
4. Manage anxiety and stress
Anxiety and stress can make it hard to get or maintain an erection. These feelings can also distract people from sexual intimacy.
If a man feels anxious about how he will perform sexually, he may feel less excited about sex and less engaged during it.
Strategies for managing anxiety and stress include:
- focusing more on physical sensations than sexual performance
- getting more sleep
- working to improve relationships
- spending more time on a favorite hobby
- going to therapy
- taking psychiatric medications
5. Quit smoking
Smoking cigarettes can lead to high blood pressure and other heart-related problems that cause erectile issues.
Smoking is also independently linked to erectile dysfunction. A 2015 analysis of 13 studies on smoking and sexual performance found that quitting smoking often improves sexual function and reduces erectile dysfunction.
6. Open communication
Speaking freely can significantly improve sexual experiences.
If issues related to sex have created tension or worry, it is best to bring this up with a partner. Working together on a solution can help a man to feel less isolated and address any concern or guilt.
A partner may be able to ease fears about sexual dysfunction, and they may have practical suggestions.
7. Address relationship issues
Issues outside the bedroom can lead to sexual dysfunction. For example, a man who feels that a partner criticizes them too much may feel anxious during sex, leading to less satisfying experiences.
Communication that focuses on feelings, not blame, can help partners to address relationship challenges. Some people also benefit from relationship or sex therapy.
8. Get more exercise
Being physically active can reduce risk factors for heart conditions and improve sexual function and overall health.
Conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes can damage nerves and change the amount of blood that flows to the penis. This can make it more difficult to get or maintain erections.
In addition, some men find that regular exercise improves their mental health, reducing anxiety and helping them to feel better about their bodies.
Men can also benefit from exercising the muscles involved in arousal and ejaculation. The following exercise may help:
- While urinating, stop the flow of urine. Repeat several times and learn to identify the muscles involved.
- When not urinating, try to contract these muscles for 10 seconds. Relax them for 10 seconds, then contract them for another 10 seconds.
- Repeat this cycle of contracting and relaxing 10 times each day.
9. Practice mindfulness
Mindfulness is the practice of becoming more aware in the present moment. It is a popular form of meditation for beginners, and it may improve sexual function.
Research published in 2017 suggests that mindfulness-based therapies can change negative attitudes about sex, improve sexual relationships, and help people to be more present during sexual activity.
Mindfulness and meditation can also help to manage stress unrelated to sexual activity. This can indirectly address sexual dysfunction and improve a man’s ability to focus in the moment.
10. Try an herbal remedy
Some herbal remedies may improve sexual satisfaction, especially if erectile dysfunction is a concern. In 2018, researchers published a review of 24 trials involving herbal remedies as treatments for erectile dysfunction.
Ginseng provided significant improvements, while a type of pine called Pinus pinaster and the maca root, or Lepidium meyenii, showed early positive benefits. Other herbs, namely saffron and Tribulus terrestris, did not show clear results.
However, results of a small study published in 2017 indicated that Tribulus terrestris may help with erectile dysfunction.
Before trying herbal remedies, speak with a doctor. Official organizations no not regulate herbal supplements, and they can have side effects or interact with medications.
It is important to see a healthcare provider who is knowledgeable about supplements and who can monitor the progress of symptoms.
11. Consider counseling
Erectile dysfunction is often due in part to psychological factors. These can include:
- anxiety and depression
- relationship problems
- social stigma associated with aging or penis size
- untreated mental health conditions
- a history of trauma
Individual counseling can help a man to address the role of these and other factors in sexual satisfaction.
Relationship counseling can help partners to speak openly about sexuality without shame or judgment.
When a man has an underlying health issue, for example, counseling can help him to cope with the stress of erectile dysfunction while communicating about options with a partner.
12. Talk to a doctor
Several medications can help with sexual function, including popular drugs, such as Viagra and Cialis.
Medication can be the most rapid treatment option for some men. If a man taking medication for erectile dysfunction also makes lifestyle changes and participates in therapy, they may eventually be able to stop taking the drugs.
A handful of medications can affect sexual satisfaction, libido, and the ability to have or maintain erections.
Antidepressants, for example,
A man who takes drugs with sexual side effects should discuss changing the medication, stopping the treatment, or lowering the dosage with a doctor.
13. Manage chronic health problems
Erectile dysfunction can be an early warning sign of health issues. It is important to take good care of the body by eating a balanced diet, remaining physically active, and managing stress.
Treating chronic health issues, such as diabetes and heart disease, is also essential. Take medications as recommended and try lifestyle changes that can improve overall health.
Thursday, 16 September 2021
Home Remedies for Increasing Sexual Stamina
Meaning of Sexual Stamina
In today’s busy life, people forget to take care of their health that may affect their sex life. Many people hesitate to talk about the decrease in their sexual stamina. This problem may affect the relationship between married couples. The main reason for this is the lack of nutrients in our daily diet. Many people start suffering from diseases due to a lack of sexual activity. Today, in this article, we will talk about some foods that can enhance your sexual stamina and make your sex life better.
- What is Sexual Stamina (Libido)?
- What is the reason for decreased Sexual Stamina?
- What are the Symptoms of decreased Sexual Stamina?
- What is the Treatment for decreased sexual stamina in Women and Men?
- Best Home Remedies for Increasing Sexual Stamina
What is Sexual Stamina (Libido)?
Sexual stamina improves the activity of sexual intercourse. Sexual arousal and libido are necessary for sexual intercourse. If there is a decrease in sexual stamina in married couples, then their relationship may get affected. If a person suffers from decreased sexual stamina for a long time, then he may develop stress and anxiety.(Read more – Why do women have decreased libido?)
What is the reason for decreased Sexual Stamina?
Some of the following signs or symptoms of decreased sexual stamina are common.
- Absence of proper ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation
- Not being able to satisfy your partner
- Absence of complete satisfaction
- Not being able to have sex. (Read more – Information about Sex Education)
What are the Symptoms of decreased Sexual Stamina?
There can be many reasons for the lack of sexual stamina. Let us explain further.
- The most common cause of decreased sexual stamina is old age. In women, with aging, the vagina starts narrowing and its walls start thinning. Men have difficulty in getting erections.
- Some diseases affect your sexual stamina. These include diabetes, urinary tract infections, high BP, erectile dysfunction, enlarged prostate, sexually transmitted diseases, etc. Also, excessive obesity may cause a decrease in sexual power.
- Extreme stress and anxiety can cause a decrease in sexual power. The tension causes a rift between the couple, which reduces the feeling of love.
- Insufficient blood flow in the genitals causes a decrease in libido and sexual activity begins to decrease.
- In some people, not consuming nutritious food, not exercising, and not getting enough sleep can affect their sexual health and sexual stamina starts to decrease.(Read more – Benefits of exercising in the morning)
What is the Treatment for decreased sexual stamina in Women and Men?
Loss of libido leads to dissatisfaction in sex life. Due to a lack of interest in sexual intercourse, marriage becomes a condition of despair, anger, and stress in life. Some of the following treatments can be done depending on the reason for decreased libido.
- If there is a decrease in sexual power due to a poor lifestyle, then the doctor can make some changes in your diet. Apart from this, he may advise you to exercise daily, practice yoga, avoid alcohol consumption, and get enough sleep.
- The doctor may prescribe you some medicines to improve your sex life. However, if the medicine is not having any significant effect, then you may change it.
- In some cases, testosterone replacement therapy may be used. Some blood tests can be done to find out whether testosterone replacement therapy can improve the lack of libido or not. (Read more – Use and Benefits of Condoms)
- If there is a decrease in sexual power due to stress and anxiety, then psychotherapy is advised to reduce your stress. Psychotherapy helps relieve stress.
Best Home Remedies for Increasing Sexual Stamina
The following are the Remedies for Increasing Sexual Stamina.
- White radish – Prepare a powder by mixing isabgol, gokhru, kaunch seeds with white radish. Mix a spoonful of this powder with some milk and drink it in the morning and evening. It helps to increase sexual stamina and sperm count in men.
- Strawberries increase sexual energy – Strawberries are sweet in taste and beneficial for health. It contains many nutrients that help to increase sexual power. Both men and women can consume it. It is rich in antioxidants that protect against heart diseases. If you want to increase sexual stamina, then eat strawberries.
- Use of cinnamon – Mix 2 grams of cinnamon powder in a glass of milk and drink it daily. Cinnamon helps improve sexual health. This greatly improves your sex life.
- Almonds – Almond is a dry fruit. It contains good amounts of vitamin A and zinc. It enhances the sexual health of men and also promotes fertility. Zinc increases sexual hormones and keeps your blood circulation intact. Men should eat soaked almonds every morning. (Read more – Benefits of Almonds)
- The use of dates is beneficial – Dates are a type of nuts. Eating roasted dates in the winter season has many benefits. Drink cardamom milk after eating dates. Doing this for a few days will help in reducing infertility and increase the sense of sexual activity. (Read more – Advantages and Disadvantages of Dates)
- Garlic increases sexual stamina – Garlic has antiviral, antiseptic, and anti-bacterial properties. You can use garlic with honey. Crush some garlic, add some honey to it and store it in a jar. After a few days, have one spoon of this mixture daily. In a few days, you will notice changes in your sexual health.
- Use of Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is beneficial for health. Taking ashwagandha powder with milk daily enhances the semen quality of men. It also increases sexual desire. It provides relief from sexual weakness. (Read more – Benefits of Ashwagandha)
- Avocado Enhances Sexual Power – Avocado is also known as a superfood. It contains vitamin A, potassium, vitamin B6 in abundance that improves blood circulation in the body. Lack of libido is reduced by taking it, as well as sexual strength also increases. Avocado is also beneficial for health. Both men and women can consume it.
- Use of Amla – Amla is rich in Vitamin C that is beneficial for hair and eyes. Apart from this, it helps to increase sexual stamina in men. Make a powder of dried amla and mix honey in it and consume it twice a day. Sexual health gradually improves with daily intake. You can enjoy a good time with your partner. Apart from this, drink a glass of water after eating amla, it also increases a person’s physical strength. The person starts feeling very fresh.
- Use of dry ginger – Prepare a powder by mixing dry ginger with akarkara, pippali, and black sesame seeds. Take a spoonful of this powder with milk before going to bed at night. In a few days, you will notice changes. It makes semen powerful and stimulates sexual desire. It is a good herb for those who want to improve sexual health.
- Dry dates increase sexual energy – If you want to increase sexual stamina, then grind three to four dry dates, four almonds, two cashews, and mix it in a glass of milk and drink before bedtime. It increases sexual desire and makes sexual health better than before. Use it for a week only, and you will get good results.
- Use of basil – Make a powder by crushing basil seeds and white musli, then mix some sugar in it and store it in a bottle. Take half a teaspoon of this powder with cow milk in the morning and evening to remove sexual weakness.
- Increase sexual stamina with turmeric – If your semen is getting thinner, then you should mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder in 1 teaspoon honey and take it on an empty stomach daily in the morning. Using it properly increases the power of sexual intercourse.
We hope that your question regarding the best home remedies for increasing sexual stamina has been answered through this article.
Contact a Sexologist/Urologist for problems related to sexual health.
We only aim to give you information through the article. We do not recommend any medicine or treatment. Only a doctor can give you good advice because no one else is better than them.
Benefits Of Condom Benefits Of Garlic In Women Low Libido In Men Low Libido In Women Ovulation Test Kit Painful Ejaculation In Men Sex Education Sexologist/Urologist
Free Doctor Consultation
Wednesday, 15 September 2021
natural ways to improve your sexual stamina
‘Sexual stamina’ can mean many different things. People often say it to describe the length of time that it takes someone to reach orgasm.
But sexual stamina can also refer to physical fitness or the amount of time you can spend having sex before getting tired.
Some people also use the phrase ‘sexual stamina’ to talk about their ability to perform in bed or satisfy their partner.
How long should sex last?
Studies show that the average time taken for ejaculation to occur during intercourse is 5 and a half minutes, but every couple is different. Some people prefer to take their time, while others prefer it when sex is fast.
Your personal circumstances can also affect the duration of sexual activity. For example, busy parents may have sex when they have time, while a new couple may spend more time in bed together.
If you're wondering how to increase your sexual stamina, there are things you can try.
How can I improve my sexual stamina?
Recent studies show that regular exercise can protect against a number of sexual problems, and improve erectile function. Regular exercise can also improve your cardiovascular health, improving your overall stamina.
There is also some (limited) evidence to suggest that regular cardiovascular exercise can improve sexual function.
The American Heart Association and the UK’s National Health Service both recommend that you try to get at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise every week, or 75 minutes of vigorous activity, but it’s up to you how you break this up.
You don’t have to go to the gym, either. Walking, running, cycling or dancing are all good forms of exercise. Less traditional ways of exercising, like pushing a lawnmower or hiking, also count.
But it’s important to do a little bit of strength training every week, which means you’ll need to do something like yoga, pilates or weightlifting to keep your muscles healthy.
Strength training can make you physically stronger. Muscle power can make doing your day-to-day activities easier.
Exercises that can help increase the power in your arms include bicep curls and tricep extensions. If you want to build up your upper-body strength, you could try push-ups. For more power in your core, exercises to try include sit-ups and planking.
Try some pelvic floor exercises
Pelvic floor exercises are designed to strengthen the muscles that surround your bladder, bottom, vagina or penis. Experts think that pelvic floor exercises can improve sexual function and lead to more satisfying sex.
To exercise your pelvic floor, imagine that you’re desperate to pee, and contract the muscles that you would use to stop yourself. Hold for as many seconds as you can up to a maximum of 10 seconds, then release and let your muscles relax for 5 seconds.
You can repeat this movement as many times as you like, but it might be best to stick with 10-15 squeezes a day if you are just getting started. You can always add more as your stamina increases. Make sure you don’t overdo it and rest between squeezes.
Eat a healthy diet
While there’s no real evidence to support the idea that certain foods can make you last longer in bed, some studies suggest a balanced and healthy diet could improve your sexual function by helping you reduce your weight, or maintain a healthy weight.
A better-quality diet can also improve cardiovascular health, which again may help to improve your stamina.
Organisations like the American Heart Association recommend a diet that contains a lot of nutrient-rich foods, including a variety of fruits and vegetables, wholegrain products, low-fat dairy produce, nuts and legumes.
You should also try to avoid foods that contain a lot of sugar, salt or saturated fat.
Masturbating may help you to improve your sexual stamina by teaching you how to control your orgasms, if you experience premature ejaculation. Some people also find masturbation helps them to work out how to bring themselves to orgasm, which may lead to more enjoyable sex.
Can I take a herbal supplement to increase my stamina?
You may have heard that certain herbal extracts will help you to improve your sexual stamina or last longer in bed.
There are studies that have looked into the idea that some herbal extracts could help to improve sexual function, but there isn’t enough research to justify their use. It's worth noting that some herbal extracts could have potentially dangerous side effects.
Try to focus on the safe and healthy methods of increasing your sexual stamina outlined above, and remember that you can talk to a doctor or pharmacist about any concerns or if your symptoms persist.
- ‘sexual stamina’ can mean many different things
- studies show the average time taken for ejaculation during sex is 5 and a half minutes
- regular exercise can improve your cardiovascular health, improving your overall stamina
- experts think that pelvic floor exercises can improve sexual function
- masturbating may help you to improve your sexual stamina
- there isn’t enough research to justify the use of herbal supplements to improve sexual function
Friday, 10 September 2021
BEST AND NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR LEUCORRHOEA
Leucorrhea is defined as is a vaginal discharge which is whitish, yellowish, or greenish in color resulting from inflammation or congestion of the mucous membrane. It may originate from the vagina, fallopian tubes, ovaries, or most commonly from the cervix. The color of the discharge may vary and depends upon the menstrual cycle. The bloody discharge makes an unpleasant smell or increases a lot and that can be a symptom of infections. It may not lead to any particular complaint like pain, itching, irritation, or burning sensation. Due to any infection, malignancy, and change in hormones, it can result in abnormal discharge from the vagina.
In India, vaginal discharge is one of the most common symptoms reported by females. Leucorrhea does not cause mortality or morbidity in susceptible women, but it can lead to a great extent of mental stress, or sometimes the fear of failure to conceive. It may vary from the age group of 19 to 47 years. The vaginal discharge was noted in 61% of women who belong to low socio-economic and 24% belong to high-socio economy.
What are the Types of Leucorrhea?
Physiological leucorrhea: In physiological leucorrhea, there is an excessive discharge or secretion from a vagina. It mainly occurs in teenage girls due to the imbalance of hormones at the time of the ovulation period. In adults, it occurs in the early days of pregnancy and during sexual excitement.
Pathological leucorrhea: It occurs due to the malfunctioning or disease in the female reproductive system. This abnormal discharge can be slimy or may contain blood as well as having a foul smell. It is mostly seen in females who are suffering from cervicitis or vaginitis.
What is an Ayurvedic View of Leucorrhea?
According to Ayurveda, we can correlate leucorrhea with ‘Shweta Pradara’. In many books, Acharyas had described that Shweta pradara is not a disease but it is a symptom of various diseases. As per the symptoms, it seems to be a Kaphaja disorder because in the body the Kapha Dosha is the main causative factor for any discharge. This aggravation of the kapha dosha produces white and painless vaginal discharge due to the dominance of its liquid property. It also vitiates the Rasadhatu of the reproductive system. Causative factors responsible for it are excessive coitus, improper mode of life, abortion, and ritukala along with non-cleanliness of the vagina.
The main causes as per Ayurveda are-
Adhyashana- Intake of repeated food which leads to indigestion
Garbhapata- Too many of abortions
Ashuchi- Unhygienic activities and infection
What are the Causes of Leucorrhea?
Most of the researches have believed that estrogen imbalance is one of the main causes of leucorrhea. The discharge can be a few drops in some of the women but in others, it may be continuous. Some of the common causes are:
- Poor hygiene: Improper and poor hygienic conditions, especially during days of the menstrual cycle, may lead to leucorrhea.
- Injury: Any injury or infections in the vagina causes leucorrhea. These may occur due to frequent abortions, excessive indulgence in sex, and during or after childbirth.
- Infections: Bacterial, fungal or parasitic infections in the vagina can also be the cause. Parasites which are responsible for causing infection in women like Trichomonas vaginalis, Chlamydia trachomatis, etc.
- Diseases: Various diseases that weaken the immunity and make the body susceptible to infections can cause subsequent discharge like Syphilis, gonorrhoea, AIDS etc.
- Intrauterine contraceptive devices: Use of IUCD in excess causes irritation and discharge in females.
- Wearing of moist synthetic undergarments and clothes, combined with poor hygiene can also cause infections that may lead to vaginal discharge.
- Other certain causes which are considered to be responsible for abnormal discharge are:
- Improper diet and lifestyle
- Intake of imbalanced foods like fried, heavy, cold, sweet, etc
- Fungal Infection in the body
- General weakness
- Imbalanced hormones
- Not maintaining proper vaginal hygiene
What are the symptoms of leucorrhea?
Here are some of the common symptoms of leucorrhea:
- The vaginal discharge may be greenish, yellowish, thick or cheesy
- Strong and foul vaginal odour
- The urethra (vulva) and vagina is red and there will be itching, burning or irritation
- Bleeding or spotting unrelated to the period
- Pain in the lower abdomen and lower limbs
- Irritation and intense itching in the genital tract
- Excessive painful intercourse
- General fatigue and weakness
- The urgency to pass urine
- Lack of concentration on work due to being conscious of the discharge
- Mood changes or disturbances
- Rashes on the genital area
- Mild constipation
- The patient may have black patches beneath the eyes.
If you are facing these symptoms then without wasting time should consult the doctor. As the vaginal discharge is more common but it should also be brought into notice if it is abnormal.
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment for Leucorrhea?
In Ayurveda, Leucorrhea treatment consists of natural herbs and medicines that can help in restoring the digestive fire of the body in order to cleanse the accumulated toxins and balance the aggravated Kapha. Ayurvedic medicines also support and help in increasing the digestive fire in the body. It also eliminates the toxins from the body and balances the vitiated doshas. This balancing of doshas provides strength to the female reproductive system. It keeps the female’s organs healthy and infection-free.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre is providing you 100 % natural ways to cure the condition of Leucorrhea through ‘Leucorrhea Go Kit’. The kit comprises specialized herbs that mainly work on the reproductive system. There are a total of 4 products named as – Detox Premium Powder, Shvet capsules, Kikkar tablets, and Striposhak syrup. These formulations are free from fillers, additives, chemicals, preservatives and have no side effects.
Description of all the products in detail:
Detox premium powder is prepared from ingredients like parwal pishti, shukta pishti, jahar mohra pishti, akik pishti, giloy satv, & tal sindoor. These all ingredients in combination reduce excessive white discharge from the vagina, pain during micturition, abdominal cramps, itching, & fatigue, etc. It also vitiates the kapha dosha and eliminates the toxins (ama) from the body.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 sachet twice daily with normal water.
Leuco care tablets mainly treat vaginal discharge, foul smell, painful conditions, fatigue, etc associated with leucorrhea. The main ingredients present in it are Kukkutandwaka bhasma, Mochras, Supari, Nagkesar, Ashok, Gond katira, etc that is good for leucorrhea patients. It is specially formulated to treat leucorrhea.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 tablets twice daily with normal water.
Raja Pravartini Vati is one of the wonderful classical herbal medicines that has been used in Ayurveda since many ages for the treatment of amenorrhea (primary & secondary) and scanty bleeding. It treats all types of women’s health issues. It works mainly on the uterus and ovaries that helps to stimulate the ovulation and corrects the ovarian functions. The uses of these tablets are beneficial in treating signs and symptoms related to Leucorrhea.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
Stri Poshak Capsule is a special Ayurvedic preparation for women. These capsules play a vital role in bringing harmony in your body functioning from within. These capsules are herbal and are very effective for treating various health issues related to women. These provide strength to the female reproductive organs.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily with normal water.
Woman Champion is a pure herbal and ayurvedic formulation that is an effective tonic for women and helps to maintain their health. It balances all the doshas of the body and it also maintains the hormonal levels. It has Lodhra, Manjishta, Ashok chaal Punarnava, Shatavar, Bala, Daruharidra, Nagarmotha present in it that help the women in symptoms like mood changes, stress, headache and pain.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 teaspoonfuls twice daily.
What are the home remedies for leucorrhea?
As per Ayurveda, here are some of the natural herbs and home remedies for Leucorrhoea that are very helpful to get rid of the symptoms and manage the condition.
CAC is one of the best Ayurveda Centres which has made its place value by helping people in the treatment of Leucorrhoea.
Other than medicines CAC advices to follow a healthy diet and lifestyle
- Diet- Avoid fried and spicy foods. Those who are suffering with leucorrhea are suggested not to stay empty stomach for a long time. Sour things, especially pickle and curd, are prohibited. Supari has the properties which are helpful in prevention and treatment therefore should be taken after a meal.
- One suffering with leucorrhea should lead a healthy lifestyle and should avoid tensions and worries and also avoid waking late nights.
- Sexual intercourse during the attack of this disease is totally prohibited.
- A brisk walk in the early morning is helpful in the early cure of disease. Sanitary and hygienic measures should be followed carefully.
Yogasana and Pranayamas that are useful in leucorrhea:
- Anulom Bhiloom
- Shiva Pranayame
- Ardha BhujangaSana
- Uddyan Bhanda Mudra
- Shetalec Pranayama
- Bandhakane Asana
Other than home remedies for leucorrhoea, one should follow the advised Diet & Lifestyle for preventing the infection:
- Avoid the intake of heavy, oily, fried, spicy, and sour foods
- Don’t take tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks, and also avoid non-vegetarian food.
- Chewing betel nuts after meals also shows goods results.
- Increase the intake of fruits, vegetables, and salads in diet.
- Increase intake of liquids such as water, soup, milk, and juice which helps in flushing out the toxins.
- Maintain proper hygiene and wash undergarments with an antibiotic solution, you need to dry the undergarments under the sun.
- Avoid watching or reading the stuff which stimulates sexual feelings.
- If there is an excessive discharge, you should avoid sugar or any sweet items like pastry, custard, ice cream, and all other sweet dishes.
- Avoid hot and spicy foods
Providing home remedies for treating leucorrhoea. Here are some the home remedies:
Neem is the best medicinal herb that has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, & antiseptic properties. It has been used in Ayurveda for many ages to treat leucorrhoea. It kills the bacteria and eliminates toxins from the body.
Prepare a fresh juice from fresh neem leaves 20 ml twice daily with an equal amount of water.
Take fresh neem leaves and boil them. Let the water cool down and strain this mixture. Wash your vagina with this water.
The application of neem oil over the affected area of the vagina is also very beneficial.
Amla is also known as Indian gooseberry and it shows antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and immuno-modulator properties. It is the most wonderful herb that has so many medicinal properties.
Take one tsp of Amla powder with a glass of water once daily.
You can also apply a paste that should be applied to the affected area of the vaginal tract. Apply it twice daily for wonderful results.
Eating fresh fruit of Amla maintains the overall health of an individual.
Aloe vera has various amazing benefits for leucorrhoea because it helps in managing excessive discharge, itching, and burning sensation. It also helps to tone up the uterine tissues and provides strength to the uterus.
Prepare a fresh juice of Aloe vera and drink it twice daily.
You can also apply a fresh pulp of Aloe vera over the affected area of the vagina.
Mix Aloe vera and water in equal quantity and wash your vagina with this water to get relief from itching, and irritation associated with leucorrhoea.
Fenugreek has various medicinal properties which provide good results in dealing with the pain, swelling, and vaginal irritation related to leucorrhoea patients.
Soak a teaspoonful of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water overnight. Strain this mixture and drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
The use of fresh leaves of fenugreek daily is very beneficial.
Take a teaspoonful of fenugreek powder with a glass of water once or twice daily for better leaves.
Coriander is the most useful herb because it has antioxidant properties that removes all toxins out from the body. It kills the microbes which are the main cause of leucorrhoea.
Take a teaspoonful of coriander seeds and boil them in a cup of water. Let it boil until it remains to a half cup. Then strain it and drink it once daily.
Use fresh coriander leaves for cooking purposes that also helps in treating leucorrhea.
Decoction of its seeds can also be used for washing the vagina.
The leaves of walnut have astringent properties that have the fastest healing process. It is one of the best effective home remedies for leucorrhoea.
Take fresh leaves of walnut and boil them in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Let it cool down. Remove the water and use this water for cleaning the vagina.
Prepare a powder of walnut dry leaves and mix them in water and then boil this for half an hour. After that strain it and then let it cool down. Use this for washing the vagina.
Soak the walnut overnight in a glass of water and eat it early in the morning on an empty stomach.
Coconut shows various medicinal properties like antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties. It eliminates toxins from the body. It kills the microbes and hence treats the symptoms associated with leucorrhea.
Drink green coconut water daily.
You can also apply coconut oil directly applied to the affected part of the vagina.
Mix coconut oil with a few drops of neem oil in it. Apply this mixture over the affected area for getting relief from pain, itching, and burning sensation in leucorrhea patients.